As you may or may not have heard, I will be leaving Barrhead at 8am on March 17th. To be at the airport at 10am and to board the flight at noon. I will be leaving with Lori West so I can learn the ropes!
I'm pretty much all packed up... my room has never seen so many boxes and suitcases. (I have been instructed to pack everything up so new flooring can be put in.) Also when the flooring is done, Jamy will be in my room and Mackenzie will have Jamy's room with a bunkbed. She is sooo excited and cannot wait till I leave for that reason alone. haha.
Good thing I only have 2 weeks to get it all done.... and here I am writting on here...
Anyways, I will be coming back on June 18th and will be at the airport at 12:45 pm. So I suppose I will be home in Canada June 19th.
Thank you Lori for taking care of the ticket searching for me, it was a huge help!
Peacing out,
Angelique.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So...don't know about you, but I'm leaving on the 17th;)Only 13 days to go!
Post a Comment