Saturday, February 2, 2008

So when exactly are you leaving Angelique???

Update on my leave date: I have spoken with Lori who is leaving on March 20th (give or take) she says she might be able to find a ticket for only $600 cutting $500 off my previous ticket price. This means that instead of leaving I will stay in Barrhead for an extra week and a half, which has it's pros and cons. I could use a week to pack up my things in my room and visit with grandma, and having a friend to fly with is definately a bonus.

But on the down side, it means I would be in Haiti for a shorter time. And I want to be used as much as I can. And with how cold it's been it... tee hee...

I have handed in my resignation with blue heron. Sadly I will not be working with John and Paul as of Feb. 15th 2008. and in Kelly, Marvin and Lyle's program at the end of Feb. I know i will miss them soo much, but I'll need a little break before I head out into the unknown.

So if you could pray that God would show me what he would like to do. I know whatever his plans are, I'm in!

Thanks for reading.
I'm gettin excited!

oh and also THANK YOU sooo much for all your support in the tupperwear fundraiser. I will be sure to take lots of pictures when the kids and staff sees all the supplies and donations!

Thank you again!
Angelique.

No comments: