so its raining like crazy here. i mean loud loud thunder and lightning and the power off! the works. they say it will be like this alot untill the middle of May! so fun fun for me! its cute tho, cuz the kids love the lanterns and play boo around all the corners. and hide and go seek is not the fairest with them! its because i'm white! anywho i have to make this entry short, due to the power being out there is a long line up for the internet! anywho i will be sure to write more later when i have time! love you all
muah!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Greetings from the desk of Audrey
D @ BCHS! A slow morning here in the Prr. Wow Angelique... I love your blog.. didn't know how computer
savvy you are! I still have some $$
waiting for you when you return.
Happy to hear you are doing well.
You have been in our hearts and
thoughts!
TTUL oxo
Glad you called last night honey.I'll try to locate your luggage sometime today. We had to get a new water heater yesterday- ours had quite a leak!
Still pretty cold here.We have "cleaning the garage" on the TO DO list this week. So hope it warms up a bit. G-Ma should be coming soon so I will go.
Love you- MOM
Hi Angelique, I got your message and I told g-pa not to erase it so I could listen to your voice over and over. Did some raking yesterday. Sure missed seeing at church and after. Hopefully you don't forget to pray. Aunty Micheline said that your are on her praying list everyday, Also on mine.- (Mom too)
2 weeks have gone by since you left. I'll mark every Monday on the calendar till you get back.
Love you and miss you.
G-Ma Brade
I remember waking up in the middle of the night in Mexico and thought there was an earthquake. It was thunder shaking the apartment I was staying in. I have never experienced a storm like that before.
Hi honey...I'm tackling the downstairs hallway now. Took all the pictures down and have to fill holes if I want to change the position of my pictures. Kinda reminded of someone's bedroom... all those holes...Painting it the same color as the stairwell going up with the same flowery border as the livingroom. I will be putting the border up a little bit since the doorways are different heights. Still hoping for pictures of YOU!
Love you bunches- Mom
Il ya des journée ou je préfererais la pluie... Il neige ici constamment, un hiver de plus de trois cent centimètres de neige. Dis-moi Angelique est ce que tu pourrais mettre des photos du paysage ?
Merci, et portes-toi bien.
Angelique-
Floydus is your uncle Dave
Mom
Angelique- I have a pkg. I'd like to send you in time for your birthday. Is there somewhere I can send it to in Canada that will be going to Haiti? Jamy said something about that. If not, Let me know ASAP and I'll throw it in the mail.
Love MOM
Post a Comment