hello everyone. this will have to be another quick one! the connection is amazing but there is a constant line up. anywho exciting things, took the kids out for a snack today. they thought it was the best. more appreciative then lots of the kids i know.... and then there was a bit of a thunder storm, then this big truck brought a huge load of rocks to start the foundation to the water house/ appartment. it will be nice for Lori and Minnie to have their own space. other than all that just a regular day!.
thanks for all the prayers and pray that the crickets stay out of my bed tonite! haha.
love you all lots!
Muah!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wonderful insects aren't they? I'll pray for you tonight, and the crickets too.
What's the time difference there? I'd love to know what time of day it is where you are while I pray for you.
Hey Ange. Chris here. I hope you're having a wonderful time!!! Put up more pics if you have a chance...i know its hard...love ya lots and praying for you!
Post a Comment