Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In March of 2008 I will be heading to Haiti, a small island in the Caribbean to work in an children's orphanage. Haiti Children's Home (HCH). Anyways, I made this blog to help keep in touch with everyone. I will post pictures, video clips and try to write as often as I can... dont be discouraged if there isnt anything new, it just means I've been busy. Love you all and God Bless.
3 comments:
thanks for the great pics you look pretty good. Baseball starts today it will be kinda strange without you!!! i got a sun burn this weekend isnt that great!! so i need to get ready for school ttyl jamy
Hi sweetie. These are awesome picts and you do look great. Is that one of your new t-shirts?
Mackenzie is hitting pretty good this year. Her first game is in Bon Accord this Thursday already. Jamy just had Athabasca drop out of the league so there are only 2 other teams besides hers to play against. She says 5 games in all. She's bummed out.
Will you please add me to your MSN so that I don't have to wait for Jamy to get in to talk to you?
It's our home email adress.
Well, gtg write my agenda for Band mtg tomorrow night.
Love you,Goodnight,Mom
Great pictures. You look great Angelique.
Rhiannon
Post a Comment