Hi everyone, By now i assume you have all seen the news, and have heard of the girl who has been kidnaped. Please dont be alarmed.She was in Port-ay-prince and wasnt in a closed locked in compound like I am. Also, I am perfectly fine. there is no threat to me in Mirabalais. And my plans are to stay in the orphanage walls the etire time.
I'm sorry for all of you who have been worrying about me. Anywho just thought i would let you all know i'm safe and sound and am so far still coming home on June 17th. Melinda says that so long as we arent in port-au-prince we are all fine. The sad part is Kalico is cancelled. It was a dissopointment at first but i know its better safe than sorry!!!!!
Anywho again, sorry i didnt get this up here any sooner and please dont worry to much.
I love you all very much and am looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment