



In March of 2008 I will be heading to Haiti, a small island in the Caribbean to work in an children's orphanage. Haiti Children's Home (HCH). Anyways, I made this blog to help keep in touch with everyone. I will post pictures, video clips and try to write as often as I can... dont be discouraged if there isnt anything new, it just means I've been busy. Love you all and God Bless.
4 comments:
CUTE CUTE... WHERE ARE YOU? DID YOU EVER RECEIVE YOUR OTHER SUITCASE...? WE WILL BE WAITED FOR YOUR LONG AWAITED PHONE CALL!
JAMY AND MOM AND DAD
Awe...pretty darn good shots girl..and glad to see that they look sooo happy, must be your smiling charm making them so smiley..
Okay take care, thinking about ya.
Hugs ~ kisses
Love Auntie Tina
Beautiful pictures. I want to go hold one of those kids.
Ya these are very very very nice pictures, hope your having a great time there !
Dave B.
Post a Comment