Sunday, March 23, 2008

leaving a comment

hey everyone!
when and if you leave me a comment. make sure you leave your name at the end so i know who wrote it. otherwise it just says "annomous".
thanks alot! love yous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie.
Just read your "comments" . Sounds awesome. We just got back from grandma for lunch. The Loitz are all coming here for supper. Wea re missing you. Everyone asks about you. I'm glad that you've updated your blog- Shawn gave your blog address to everyone @ church in the bulletin. You should be hearing from quite a few peolple. We are all praying for you as well. Sounds like you have your routine set already.
We have started your room, G-ma comes tomorrow to start helping laying the floor.
We love you- keep writing.
Jamy is goping to show me your facebook now.
Bye from everyone here.
Mom, Dad, Jamy and Mackenzie
Have a Blessed Easter

Mills Tribe said...

Hi Angelique

Nice to read about what you're doing. I'll keep checking your blog and keep praying for you.

Looking forward to pictures.
Rhiannon

Deb said...

Hi Anna!!!
Miss you, Titus keeps reminding me of all the stuff that Anna got him (today, he reminded me where the monster book came from..."anna got") Oh and Rosella looked after your white babies today (while I was snowboarding)!!! Anyways, lots of love, take care
Love Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hi Ange
How r u? I'm good Hope u r having lodes of fun in the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE MACKENZIE.L.